Friday, April 18, 2014

Chop Chop Chow Chow Tuna Casserole

This is another recipe brought to us by my Mother In Law. I tell ya....I was a little apprehensive about this one. I am not a big fan of hot tuna dishes, but I was SO SURPRISED! It's SO good.....I eat way too much of it and can't wait until she makes it again....




Chop Chop Chow Chow Tuna Casserole

4 small cans tuna, drained
2 (10 oz) cans cream of mushroom soup
1 - 2 tablespoons of water (enough to help mix soup smoothly into tuna)
2 stalks of celery, diced
1 1/2 cups ( about 8 - 9 ounces) cashews, chopped
4 cups chow mein noodles

Preheat oven to 350. 

Mix tuna, cream of mushroom and water until combined. Stir in celery, cashews and chow mein noodles. 

Pour into 13x9 casserole dish, top with more chow mein and cashews, if desired. 

Bake for 30 minutes. 

Let stand 5 minutes before serving. 


Dig in!




No comments:

Post a Comment