Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sour Cream Cucumber Salad

I am currently watching The Weeping Angels episode of Doctor Who....you should watch it and get and get all freaked out like I do when I watch it.


Anyway....

Today I am sharing another cucumber salad recipe with you. I LOVE cucumbers....love love them. I really should grow some. By the way...the tomatoes are doing well and I've also planted some zucchini, peppers and herbs. I will post a picture soon!





Sour Cream Cucumber Salad

2 seedless cucumbers, peeled and sliced
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 to 1 teaspoon dried dill or 1/4 cup fresh
Salt to taste

Mix together sour cream, vinegar, cayenne pepper, dill and salt. Pour over cucumbers and combine. Chill in refrigerator for an hour before serving.



Dig in!

No comments:

Post a Comment